We have excellent Nebraska Business Auto Insurance Policy coverage from top companies.
We offer Nebraska commercial automobile liability and physical damage coverage designed to protect light, medium and heavy vehicles with local, intermediate and long distance radius. From single units to large fleets, our Nebraska Business Auto Policy offers liability limits from $25,000 to $5 million combined single limit (CSL). Contact us at 877-294-0741.
Compare Nebraska Business Auto Policy Insurance coverage’s for the best quotes right now.
For quotes call (877) 294-0741.
Program Highlights for the State of Nebraska
• Over 600 classes of business available for rating
• New coverage’s: Any Auto, Owned Auto, Drive Other Car, Cargo, Tools, Broadened Coverage
• $1,000 of Custom Equipment Coverage included on personal auto types
• Mileage radius up to 800 miles
• Business and personal use available on personal auto types
• Heavy duty personal auto vehicles with incidental and non-business use are permitted
• Liability limits up to $5M CSL with underwriting approval
• State and federal filings available
• Optional Step-Down Liability Coverage Policy Contract
Flexible Payment Plans and Options
• As low as 10% for qualified risks
• Six and 12-month policy terms
• Auto Pay (EFT) by check or credit card
• Direct bill options
Available for the following business types in Nebraska.
Contractor/Tradesman for Nebraska Business Auto Policy
• General Contractors
• Heating and Air Conditioning
• Flooring Specialists
• Siding Installers
• Landscaping/Lawn care
• Tree Trimming/Removal
Service Businesses for Nebraska Business Auto Policy
• Janitorial/Maid Services
• Carpet Cleaning
• Repair Services
• Cable Installers
• Pool Cleaning
• Interior Decorators/Design
• NEMT Non Emergency Medical Transport
Other Markets for Nebraska Business Auto Policy
• Shuttles (not for hire/fee)
• Catering/Food Trucks
• Grocery Wholesalers
• Funeral Services
• Apparel Manufacturing
• Furniture/Appliance Delivery
• Automotive Parts Stores
• Courier/Package Delivery
• Dirt, Sand and Gravel
• Concrete/Paving Contractors
• Debris Removal
• More markets available
What are the Liability Coverage Types in a Nebraska Business Auto Policy?
Combined single limit (CSL)
A Nebraska bussiness auto policy with Combined Single Limit combines property damage liability coverage and bodily injury coverage under one single combined limit. For example, an insured driver with a combined single liability limit strikes another vehicle and injures the driver and the passenger. Payments for the damages to the other driver’s car, as well as payments for injury claims for the driver and passenger, would be paid out under this same coverage.
A business auto policy with Split Limit Liability coverage policy splits the coverage’s into property damage coverage and bodily injury coverage. In the example given above, payments for the other driver’s vehicle would be paid out under property damage coverage, and payments for the injuries would be paid out under bodily injury coverage.
Bodily injury liability coverage is also usually split into a maximum payment per person and a maximum payment per accident.
The limits are often expressed separated by slashes in the following form: “bodily injury per person”/”bodily injury per accident”/”property damage”.
We have great success insuring Public Auto type companies in Nebraska such as:
4 Wheel Drive Tours • Airport Shuttles • Athlete Buses • Bingo/Casino Transportation • Nebraska Charter Buses • Church Buses • Courtesy Autos • Day Care Center Autos • Dial-A-Ride • Employee Transport • Group Home Autos • Nebraska Head Start Program Autos • Hotel Shuttles • Kiddie Transport • Limousines (All Types) • Medical Courtesy Autos • Metropolitan Buses • Musician Buses • NEMT-Non-Emergency Medical Transportation • Party Buses • School Buses (Private or Public Owned) • Senior Citizen Center Autos • Sightseeing Buses • Social Service Agencies • Taxis • Trolley Buses • Nebraska Visiting Nurses • Wilderness Expeditions