We regularly insure many types of retail, manufacturing, farming, taxi, NEMT, black car (limo) service and wholesale trade and like businesses that account for nearly 85 percent of the national economy with our Business Auto Insurance Policy and we could be a great help for insuring your company vehicles.
With our trusted tried and true amazing top national insurers and our broad acceptability of businesses, drivers and vehicles, we provide options for a nearly an endless list of risks that need commercial automobile insurance coverage, even those that other carriers typically turn away, such as awesome religious organizations and local farmers. We’ll quote nearly any business type and deliver rates and discounts that save money. We offer the best in class Commercial Business Auto Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance in the country.
For awesome quotes in AL,AR,FL,GA,IA,IN,KS,MO,MS,NC,NE,NJ,OH,PA,SC,TN or VA call (877) 294-0741.
Business Auto Policies Are Well Suited For Service Related Businesses
Types such as
• Real estate
• Pest control
• Carpet cleaning
• Black Car Limo
• Taxi Operations
• Repair services and others
• Main street shops
Not-for-hire livery Business Auto Policy
• Adult/child day care
• Airport/hotel shuttle
• Farming and livestock
• Religious/non-profit organizations
• Wholesale route distributors
• Food truck/ice cream vendors
• Pizza/restaurant delivery
•Plus hundreds more!
Key Business Auto Insurance Policy coverage’s.
Certain business professionals, such as Non Emergency Medical Transport, contractors or engineers, are required by their customers to carry insurance for all vehicles in service to their business, whether owned by the business or not. For example, an independent contractor or engineer may be working on a large job site. Their client may require a specific level of commercial general liability and commercial auto liability coverage before awarding the job to make sure any vehicle
associated with the job is covered.
What does a Business Auto Insurance Policy cover? Below is a quick snapshot of typical coverage’s.
We help our customers fill this contractual requirement with these additional liability coverage’s.
Any Auto liability
• Covers any vehicle used in the customer’s business, including any vehicle acquired during the policy period.
Hired Auto liability
• Covers any non-owned, unlisted vehicle the insured has leased, hired, rented
Employer’s Non-ownership liability
• Covers employees using their own (unlisted) vehicles incidentally in the course of doing business.
Drive Other Car
• For corporations and partnerships, extends all coverage’s to private passenger vehicles rented or borrowed for personal or business use allowing the commercial coverage to provide the same benefits as a personal lines policy when a separate policy does not exist.
Other coverage That May Be available Include
• Covers the cost of roadside assistance in the event of a mechanical breakdown, dead battery or flat tire. It very affordable and well with it.
• Helps drivers get a temporary rental if their vehicle’s down due to a covered loss.
Did you know?
• Over 50 percent of all farms in the U.S. are hobby farms those run by individuals who hold other jobs. With our Business Auto Policy program, we offer coverage to a variety of vehicles used by small farms, including tractors, dumps and straight trucks and nearly anything else that takes to the road.
• We’re one of the few brokerage firms that will write hard-to-insure business classes, such as food truck and ice cream vendors, pizza delivery, heavy and
extra heavy big rig commercial trucking (external site)
operations and pest control services. And while some carriers have size and weight restrictions, we welcome vehicles of all shapes and sizes, even over-sized buses and vans commonly used by religious organizations or hotel and airport shuttle services.
• Many vehicles used solely for personal travel aren’t accepted by Private Passenger Auto programs due to corporate ownership, vehicle size and type or higher limit needs. With our Business Auto program, we can deliver coverage to a broad array of vehicles, from small autos to over-sized pickups and more.
What are the Liability Coverage Types in Business Auto
Combined single limit (CSL)
A business auto policy with Combined Single Limit combines property damage liability coverage and bodily injury coverage under one single combined limit. For example, an insured driver with a combined single liability limit strikes another vehicle and injures the driver and the passenger. Payments for the damages to the other driver’s car, as well as payments for injury claims for the driver and passenger, would be paid out under this same coverage.
A business auto policy with Split Limit Liability coverage selected splits the coverage’s into property damage coverage and bodily injury coverage. In the example given above, payments for the other driver’s vehicle would be paid out under property damage coverage, and payments for the injuries would be paid out under bodily injury coverage.
Bodily injury liability coverage is also usually split into a maximum payment per person and a maximum payment per accident.
The limits are often expressed separated by slashes in the following form: “bodily injury per person”/”bodily injury per accident”/”property damage”.
Here is a list of business types that we insure everyday in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
ACCOUNTING SERVICES – ANIMAL HOSPITAL – CAR DEALERSHIP – CATERING – CEMENT CONTRACTING – COAL HAULING – CONSTRUCTION – COURIER SERVICE – COURTESY PASSENGER TRANSPORT – DEBRIS REMOVAL – DEMOLITION – DIRT, SAND & GRAVEL – DOG SITTING – ELECTRICIAN – EXPEDITER – FARMING – FIREWOOD HAULING – FLORIST – FOR-HIRE TRUCKING – FROZEN FOODS TRANSPORT – FRUIT STAND – FURNITURE DELIVERY – GARBAGE COLLECTION – HAZARDOUS MATERIALS HAULING – HOTEL SHUTTLE – HOTSHOT TRANSPORT – ICE CREAM VENDOR – NON EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORT (NEMT) – INTERIOR DECORATING – INDEPENDENT TRUCKING – LANDSCAPING – LEASED-ON TRUCKING – LINEN SUPPLY – LOGGING – LONG-HAUL TRUCKING – MOTORCYCLE DEALERSHIP – OWNER-OPERATOR – PARATRANSIT – PLUMBING – POOL CLEANING – ROCK QUARRY – REALTOR – RECYCLING SERVICES – REFRIGERATED GOODS TRANSPORT – RETAIL FOOD MARKET – ROOFING – SERVICE STATION – SHOPPING MALL – SNOW PLOWING – TOW OPERATION – TREE SERVICE – VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTING – WIDE LOAD HAULER – WRECKER SERVICES
If you would like to learn more about any commercial or business auto policy (BAP) visit the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
InsureUonline.Org (external site).